October 29, 2011

Travel Season Has Arrived

Okay, so maybe I haven't stopped traveling all that much. A big reason I moved to LA in the first place (other than taking a shiny new job) was to live and explore somewhere new. Since I arrived in California last summer I've made it my mission to see everything I can. So far this year I've been to some amazing places- Palm Springs, Napa and Sonoma Valleys, San Francisco, Portland (Oregon- not Maine), Mammoth Lakes for some California-style powder skiing, and of course, back home to New York and Nantucket. But there's still so much to see! From now until March, I have one trip planned per month all around the West Coast. That's right, one a month. The most exciting of them are probably the two ski trips to Vail, Colorado and Park City, Utah. I'm so looking forward to seeing the good friends that will be there with me. Travel season has arrived!


*image via kate spade new york

No comments:

Post a Comment