February 8, 2012

Follow Me: Instagram

My name is Kathryn Leigh Elizabeth Ierubino and I'm addicted to Instagram. There. I said it. If you're one of my followers on this app, you'll know how much I love it. Or even if you're not a follower (yet) and we're hanging out, I'm probably spending a good amount of that time taking pictures for it. I've turned into that kind of addict. Below are some of my favorite shots I've taken over the past couple of months. To see more, download the app and follow me @kathryn_elizabeth!

exhibit at the moma, nyc

hot air balloons during sunrise in napa, california 

 pretty sconces at the bowery hotel, nyc

  white roses at the brentwood country mart, LA


  frank gehry building last night leaving work (next to where i work)

  LA historical art exhibit at the getty this past weekend

 sky + lines at the getty museum

  caffe luxxe coffee in brentwood, ca is my absolute favorite


  and so are pistachio macaroons for breakfast!

  art in the street exhibit at the moca, LA

  my mom at cisco beach in nantucket, ma


  pretty subway (BART) tiles in san francisco, ca

  another caffe luxxe moment (it tastes as good as it looks)

  street art in soho, nyc

  street trolley in san francisco, ca

upper east side townhouse, nyc

No comments:

Post a Comment