November 1, 2011

Edition01: The Next Best Thing To Happen To Your Closet

One of my favorite weekly reads is Wall Street Journal's "Off Duty" section. This past Sunday they did a feature on a new shopping website for women called Edition01. It's not open to the public yet, but luckily, I was able to take a sneak peek at what they have to offer. Here's the deal:

"Edition01 is curated style. We collaborate with the most talented fashion designers to create limited edition collections of their quintessential pieces. We commission every item with the idea of creating a perfectly edited wardrobe, just what you need, and exactly what you want. We admire quality, workmanship, new world global influences and old world attention to detail. And just like a limited edition work of art, each item is hand-numbered and made exclusively for Edition01. We’re putting luxury back on its pedestal, but just high enough so you can reach it." - Edition01

And who am I to stop them? I'm all for companies that value craftsmanship and have an eye for good style. My first finds were these beautiful fox fur vests. But let's be honest, I'll be buying the cheaper version in downtown Manhattan when I'm back home in New York for Christmas. Get on their waiting list here


No comments:

Post a Comment