October 27, 2011

Travel Guide: Portland

I went to Portland, Oregon to visit my childhood friend Claire this past weekend and fell in love with it! We explored a lot of downtown, drank so many local beers, ate at amazing local eateries and caught up on the past year and half of us both living on the west coast post-bars on her back porch drinking wine by the fire. Unexpectedly, I ended up seeing some family and friends that I didn't plan to, which was also wonderful. In leaving, I knew I would be planning my next trip back there soon. There's so much to do and we didn't get to half of it.

Claire would laugh at these images. Why? Because we did NOT go hiking, and we definitely did not go camping (although those are two things she enjoys and does frequently). I, on the other hand, do not! Still, these images conjure the spirit of how beautiful Portland felt to me.










*images via bippity boppity boo

No comments:

Post a Comment