October 9, 2011

Travel Guide: Seattle + Portland

I'm in need of a good road trip. Getting into the nitty gritty of a new place, walking around and into places that you might oversee in your hometown, talking to the locals- it's all how you get to know somewhere for the first time. I'm heading up to the Pacific Northwest in a couple of weeks to visit a friend in Portland and then driving up to Seattle. I haven't yet been to either city so I'm super excited to check out the people, food, farmer's markets, restaurants, bars and to take some great pictures. Best of all, I get to see a very good friend and do some long-overdue catching up. 

In the meantime, I'm off to explore the east side of L.A. that I've been so rude in neglecting lately. I'll be sure to report back on both trips! p.s. - why didn't i get this car when i moved here?


*image via discoveries of glory

No comments:

Post a Comment