May 13, 2011

Ready for Summer





My skin is sun-kissed from the past couple of weekend's amazing 80 degree weather and laying out by the pool. It's finally starting to feel like spring here in L.A. and I'm loving every minute of it! Before I moved here, one of my favorite parts of a New York City summer was the plethora of ice cream trucks that swarm the streets, and there were never a shortage of lime popsicles (specifically the Van Leeuwen truck that parked outside of The Standard Biergarten).

So, I suppose making your own is the next best thing. These pop-makers from Zoku are adorable, and freeze in as little as 7-10 minutes. Whether it's a refreshment from the hot sun or a hangover from those dark and stormies, these will surely do the trick. Purchase at Williams-Sonoma here.

*images via williams-sonom
a

No comments:

Post a Comment