May 18, 2010

Bold & Boho: Jules Reid





Jules Reid is quickly becoming one of my favorite designers. As shown on her mood board above, her inspiration comes from style icons like Jackie O., Emilio Pucci and the beautifully distinct colors and patterns of India- what a fantastic mix!

Reid began her career as a broker on Wall Street and soon left to start her own interior design firm. The time she spent in India as a child paved the way for her love of bold colors and textures. “Designing interiors developed my sense of color and texture, but I have always been excited by fashion. Now I am creating my own patterns and fabrics that are incorporated into clothing that I love," says Reid.

Find her fab styles here just in time for summer.

*all images via jules reid

No comments:

Post a Comment