March 4, 2010

My Birthday Weekend!


Jason and I are heading to Washington, D.C. today because March 6 is my birthday! I love D.C. and thought it would be perfect for my birthday weekend. I'm looking forward to shopping in Georgetown, drinks on the waterfront, checking out the Phillips Collection, walking around the Eastern Market for some artisan goods and catching up with amazing friends.

For our train ride down, I've packed bottles of Sancerre and Sauvignon Blanc, along with some delicious Trader Joe's snacks. The weather is supposed to be amazing and I'll be with people I love. What could be better? I'll report back next week. Bon weekend!

2 comments:

  1. BOTTLES??!!! How many bottles?

    What's going to happen when you turn thirty?

    Happy Birthday! BIG Kisses and Hugs!

    xoxo
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great weekend...still loving your blog! - Jenna

    ReplyDelete