August 24, 2009

Out and About


The rain cleared yesterday afternoon and we spent the day around town and at the artisinal market. Today was a fantastic beach day that we began with a leisurely bike ride through Sconset. The surf was a little wild and the water was closed for the morning, but by the afternoon they opened it back up and it was perfect. My skin is now Nantucket Red.

Tomorrow I made a plan to get done as much as possible. We're going to the aquarium in the morning (yes, I was able to drag someone with me), I'll go for a run, back to the beach (beach bag complete with Dark 'n' Stormies), Cisco Brewery in the late afternoon and then seeing Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds tomorrow night. I'll be posting pictures of all of my excursions once I get back to New York. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment